Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Meezer Monday - Sky Kitty

Memphis the Meezer is in the house! Everycat raises your paws in the air!!!

I wanted to introduce you to my girlfriend, Sky. She is a foster kitty at Mufassa and Tootsie's house. We've had a couple of casual dates - dinner one night and a basketball game the next - and I've enjoyed hanging out with her. I keep hoping her foster mom will post a picture of Sky with her eyes open!!!! Sky says we are just friends and she wants to date other mancats for now. That's cool with me. I'm not ready to settle down yet either.

So without further ado, here is the lovely Sky Meezer:

2 comments:

  1. Sky is a very beautiful Meezer! I think you are smart to just be friends for now and have some fun casual catdates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sky is very pretty. You are a very lucky mancat indeed!

    ~Shade and Goldie

    ReplyDelete