Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ah GotsThe Biscut Makin' Blues

Mom saw this on CuteOverload

Oh you know I'm sad and lonely, got that water in mah eyes,
I keep poking and-a prodding, but I never get a rise.
I'll wear out these shoes,
Ah gots the biscuit-makin' blues...

Now won't someone adopt me, now don't you make me plead,
Just my blankie and some pillows, and that's everything I knead,
Ah've done paid mah dues,
Tired of these biscuit-makin' blues.



My sister, Serendipity, used to knead the blankets and suckling on the. She will still lay on mom or mom's brofur and do the same thing on occasion. My brofur, Bandit, and sisfur, Jazzpurr, are bigger kneaders too. And my sisfurs, Daisy and Fiona, love to knead on mom with their "kneadle claws"! hahahahha

1 comment:

  1. Ah, what a cutie!

    I like to knead on my Mommie's tummy. Because it's soft there. She does not like it very much though.

    ReplyDelete