Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm Home

Hi all! I got to come home from the vet last night. Mom picked me up on the way home from work. I finally gave them some pee so they could test it. The good news is I DON'T have a UTI. So it's a mystery as to why I peed on mom (if it was me! I'm not telling!).

However, just to keep things interesting, one of us furs peed on mom's new summer flip flops. And these are the $1.50 jobs that you can pick up at Old Navy.  Nope, these were the pricey Earth Shoe design that mom bought from HSN. She said she can throw them in the washer with some towels and they should be fine.

Here's what we think the problem is. Mom changed our litter boxes on Friday. She's been buying this fine grain crystal litter from Wal-Mart. Well, she changed the litter and put in a coarser grain crystal litter. I think it's hurtin' some of our paws to walk on it. Mom said she is going to Wal-Mart tonight and get the original litter and see if that takes care of the problem.

Mom has had cats for 10 years now. You'd think she'd know by now that we don't like change! Hmmmpppphhh!

Purrs,
Sable the Punk, Pee h D.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pee h D!!!! MOL!
    We were forced to stage a similiar protest for the same reasons a while back. It wasn't fun for Mommy...
    xx lounge kats

    ReplyDelete