Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We Made the Top Ten Most Haunted Places in the World

Well, not exactly. What I mean is a place in our hometown made it into the top 10 most haunted places in the world.

Here is the link to all 10 places:

World's Most Haunted Places

And here is the direct link to Waverly Hills.

Mom said she has never been out there, although she knows exactly where it is. She said the last she heard is the current owners want to turn part of the place into a bed and breakfast. Mom also said she doesn't matter what they make of the place, she would not go there! She's a big chicken. MOL

3 comments:

  1. Just the photo of that place looks creepy enough! I can't imagine it becoming a bed and breakfast - my human would not stay there on a bet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I want to visit there either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes it looks super scary! I wish them luck with the B&B - LOL!

    ReplyDelete